unknown orchestra's music coming through the window. The result is like a hungry beast. You know, I know that is not my home, but that's okay. Refrigerator, vacuum. Pantry, empty. The situation is not pretty. Suddenly, in a lost bag, my salvation. Spaghetti. My heart opens at the sight of these long strings of wheat. There is oil. I found a clove of garlic, my fortune is made fat. Something is still missing. A red warrior encased in steel. The man of the label of a bottle of liquor seems to indicate a drawer. Hunger is declaring war on me, and I rig to win. I open the drawer and almost, I get emotional. Peeled tomatoes from Campania. The real miracle was not the Italian Fiat. Spaghetti with tomato sauce. While the oil heats up the clove of garlic as a loving mother to her offspring, I think the French and smile.
Dalmat
0 comments:
Post a Comment