Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Disney World Cinch Sack

Roots of cement.


For some time now I felt the nostalgia of a particular place, a place removed from the urban plan Scafa. If you ask someone 'cos Bridges were, and I mean everyone will tell you all something. tell you about a magical place, full of meaning, and as you know now about things without meaning, the world is full. Meaning in the fullest sense of the term Saussure. This place is the ancestral ended up under sling shots lady, but do not forget, we will do so well in the future means, hopefully, boh! I did not think first and do not believe now to be the only one to hear every Therefore, when we step, the lack of this place. All I could tell the walls soaked in urine would be enough to write a series of novels of all kinds. The feeling you get through those gorges medieval cramped space filled with a scent unique metropolitan now, is dead. And his death seems not to be heard, the transition of students returning from the city is something apathetic necessary. For me it is not. Like me they also think the other guys much younger, that perhaps there has never passed. What do I mean? I want to say that even so the last kill insects Scafa, the last possibility of artistic genesis scafese. The bridges were place scafese film par excellence. Step parasite of the railway. Something that absorbed endless stories of unruly passengers. Scenario guessed the film more true of our life: adolescence. Carriages that streamed into disuse memories of several generations, love never born and memorable fights. Ponticelli. Location of the senses. Lasting impression for those who have just received. The roots are from the new colored concrete expressions of those who feel the amputee expressive space, forever. I am what you see now passing under the bridge remained single. Are the way of looking at life at fifteen, choosing the colors. Fantastic mixtures of color that will make you imagine all that was there before. Contemporary art Yes, I think that hull there are artists in the highest sense of the word, but I also believe that no one would ever have noticed without this initiative. The statement expressed that these places until they were killed was essential for all young people, never forget.

Dalmat

0 comments:

Post a Comment