Tuesday, May 23, 2006

How To Customize Fishing Boat

I love league



In 1998, all'Ambrogino gold, I, Elio, chanted so:

Just now with the quarrels, the bickering, enough Juventopoli and thieves and all that stuff, enough! End the season as it had begun, in the name of love!

I love you, I love league, I love the league, because you are not distorted, no, no, you are not distorted to me I thought you were falsified, but have been told that you are not distorted. Umberto Agnelli said that I was just oversights. Two or three mistakes arbitration.

But to me it seemed that for a long time something was happening. For example, in Juventus - Udinese 1 November '97 Mr. Cesari not validated a goal that had Bierhoff who had come to much so, say the size of type Rocco Siffredi.

And a little later, Juve - Lazio, there was an action in which Del Piero was brought down in the area the referee said "Rule of winning," Inzaghi took the pole and immediately after the referee said: "It is no longer the advantage rule" give the penalty to Juve.

But this was done in the name of love. I'm not going to think that there are certain things behind dirty, no no no no no no, it was all done in the name of love, in the name of the championship, and the proper conduct of love between the teams, I do not carry no resentment. Why I saw that love conquers all battles is able to overcome the hatred and racial and interracial, and those between the teams. Let's say that right now I'm almost glad the end of the day seems to me that I took there.

And I think those who have made a subscription of one billion in the red stand for going to see that Inter had behaved well, or go see the Lazio that at some point in his career, say, April 5 of 1998, had a foul in the penalty area made by Juliano and the referee did not whistle Hill and then everyone felt bad. But should not think badly! No no no no no no! Because the referee Collina as the referee Rodomonti, say to Juve - Empoli, did not make that mistake in the name of some kind of batter, no no no no no, he did it in the name of love!

Because he loves the league and you do not know the referees but love each other, love each other and also with the players so much so that I with my own eyes I saw that at the end of Inter - Juventus the referee of the match It ranged from players of Juve and kissed them and embraced them as if they were friends, and all this in the name of love, and then all join in singing:

I love you, I love league because you are not distorted, even if initially seemed really are not distorted. He said Umberto Agnelli, told her many critics of the football, he said many people, in short: you are not distorted.

Although it would seem ... For example, it seemed, in Juventus - Roma 8 February '98, when the referee did not give the penalty Messina on Gautier, and also, for example in Brescia-Juventus 11 February '98 when Mr. Bettin has not Hubner gave a penalty, a penalty big way. And this was done in the name of love because love is important, love is something essential, it seems that in football there is, and instead there after, you say: "But love in football does not exist ". No, looking good you find in every small detail.

For example my friend who seems to wear the shirt of Milan, and instead it is the shirt of Foggia, if you look carefully, that there is a mesh of Foggia, as you look good if the arbitration were not oversights but two were like ten, ten, eleven or twelve, and most of them in favor of Juve. But in the end love is the same as the love you give.
So friends, we all sing along: I love the league, you're not missed, in fact, you were not there, now we are happy that it ended this way because love has filled the entire universe of FIGC, particularly Baldas!

Juventus-Piacenza For example, Borriello has validated the second goal that made irregular Del Piero, who has passed the ball on his arm. But it was so beautiful that it was a shame not to validate it, and then what he said? "Convalidiamolo. Why does everyone like in football, so what can you do? Want to give the penalty to Ronaldo, want to validate the goals of Naples that was perhaps, want to give, for example, want to give a foul Montero who gave him a nudge to Neqrouz in the middle area?

was a penalty kick with expulsion and it did nothing because he knew that he loved Montero Neqrouz On the other hand Neqrouz with her past what you do not love Montero? The two loved each other, the referee had seen that there was something in the elbow, which was nothing more than a skirmish, because love is not beautiful if it is not litigarello. It was a skirmish ... It was a skirmish ... And maybe we're done ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment