I recommend it to STOCKHOLM
Pairetto: "Hello
Moggi: Gigi? Where are you '
Pairetto: "We started»
Moggi: Oh, what c. .. referee you sent us? "
Pairetto:" Oh, Fandel is one of the first ... "
Moggi: I understand, but Miccoli's goal is valid '
Pairetto:" No, "
Moggi: Yes, as no? (...) But then the whole course of the game has messed us "
Pairetto 'assistants I did not like much at all, no, but I was thinking to another, that he had raised was that Trezeguet in front of me remember "
Moggi:" That's another story. (...) Now I recommend down in Stockholm, eh? "
Pairetto," Porco Judas, my goodness, this really should be playing ... "
Moggi:" No, winning farms, but you know, you say ... "
Pairetto: "But these are little"
Moggi: "But with someone like this is difficult here, understand?" (...)
Moggi: Oh, send me Messina Consolo and Battaglia "
Pairetto:" Well, I've made "
Moggi: And who have sent us?"
Pairetto: "I think Consolo and Battaglia"
Moggi: Oh, with Cassara, eh? "
Pairetto:" Yes, "
Moggi: And in Livorno, Rocchi ?
Pairetto: "A Rocchi Livorno, yes,"
Moggi: And Berlusconi Pieri, I recommend "
Pairetto:" We have not yet done, "
Moggi:" We do it later, "
Pairetto:" Ok, you do it then, "
WITH GIGI IS A CANNON
Giraudo: "... you have some news dicom pulls the air there to Sportilia (meeting of the arbitrators, ed)?"
Moggi: Well well with Gigi (Pairetto, ed) "
Giraudo:" It's not like last year? "
Moggi: No, no, Gigi is a cannon with '
Giraudo:" But now we need to tell him who agrees to' I'm raven because you can not go forward with 'is head of c. ..'
THE REFEREE WRONG
Moggi: "Hello?"
Morena: "Good morning Mr Moggi. I wanted to inform referees and assistants for the Champions League tomorrow night, "
Moggi: Who is the referee, Cardoso? "
Morena:" No, I see referee Graham Poll »
Moggi: Um '
Moggi: Where are the referee ..."
Morena: "You English," (...)
Pairetto " Ready
Moggi: "Good morning
Pairetto:" Hey there good morning "
Moggi: "Oh, the soul of Cardoso, eh ?...»
Pairetto:" Eh "
Moggi: Paul Green (it's actually the referee Graham Poll, ndr)"
Pairetto, "How?"
Moggi: "Paul Green"
Pairetto: "Then something happened last time, I Cardoso, something happened ... we see that it was wrong or something, "
Moggi: Learn, learn a moment"
Pairetto: "Yes, yes, I check right away,"
I remember you
Moggi: "Hello
Pairetto "Hey, you know you've forgotten me, and I remembered you, "
Moggi:" Come on "
Pairetto:" Well, I put a great referee for the match in Amsterdam. "
Moggi: Who is it? "
Pairetto: Meier
Moggi:" At large "
Pairetto:" You see that I remember you even if you now ... "
Moggi:" Do not break, now you'll see , when I return, then I tell if I forgot '
I NEED A CAR
Man: House Agnelli hello'
Moggi: I Moggi hello. I need Nalla "
Nalla" Hello Luciano "
Moggi: I would need in a short time because Since we do ... "
Nalla," Yes
Moggi: For an important friend, a Maserati "
Nalla," Yes
Moggi: Quattroporte '
Nalla, "Quattroporte?
Moggi: Yes . We give you ten days time a week, okay? "
Nalla:" Okay
THE MACHINE IS AVAILABLE
Enzo: "Hello?"
Pairetto: "Enzo?
Enzo: Hello Gigi "
Pairetto:" Listen I wanted to tell the machine I already have practically "
Enzo:" What? "
Pairetto:" So when we want to go then is available to virtually take the Maserati '
Enzo: "Come on"
Pairetto: "Yes then"
Enzo: Madonna'
Pairetto: "Now when I return tomorrow I call directly the Royal House."
BELIEVE HIM TO WIN
Mazzini, "Why Take this ... (Reported in Carraro, ed), remember that he believes that even if it passes as normally want to win him. Instead you must put it in the c. .. Remember that. "
Moggi: Ooh I'm telling you let me speak, then tomorrow I have an appointment "
Mazzini:" Okay (...)
Mazzini. "Friday I go to make the referees '
Moggi: Friday I'm coming too "
Mazzini:" I told Anto' and I said that is not "
Moggi:" Let's ', an environment that is a bit' hybrid , there is a less confusing and better, and that is not even bother to be there to far away: I do us a part ', or I participate or send us Alessio.
WANT OUT TO ALL
Alessandro Moggi: I ... the other day, you take it as information, then I do not know, I saw myself with Precious (former President of Genoa, ed), As always happens "
Luciano Moggi: Um '
A. Moggi: I started to do a speech on football as a change, we must be careful here, there, Carraro, Galliani, then me, you do not trust Montezemolo. I say why? Because I overheard a conversation at Juve, they want to take out all, it remains just Giraudo "
L. Moggi: Yes, but this is bullshit "
A. Moggi: I'll tell you what to like, as many times Preziosi and places of this kind here, he's in "L.
Moggi: "There is never"
A. Moggi: "Well, pa ', I tell you because, well ..."
L. Moggi: "It's exactly the opposite."
exchange for loans
A. Moggi: I called Morabito (Attorney, ed), in particular Vigorelli (Attorney, ed) to know if you wanted to make a return for loans to pious 'Liverani'
L. Moggi: No, no, but because they now work for Lazio?
A. Moggi: I know, I said so? "
L. Moggi: "Man, that guy has hooked since there below, I want to talk mo 'with that, because they gave Lopez and Marquez wants to, to them, eh?"
A. Moggi: Oh, I know
L. Moggi: "So it is certain that they managed to get in just because there is no trend that can be 'much, at least that Cinquini (former Lazio DS, ed) does not yet work with Lazio. "
THE CLOCK FOR 40 MILLION
Biscardi: "Hello?"
Moggi: I would like Dr. Biscardi "
Biscardi:" I am "
Moggi: I am Luciano Moggi"
Biscardi: Uehh ... Lucia ''
Moggi: So yesterday I called our friend here in Trieste ... Baldas (designator and former commentator on the slow-motion replays of the "process", ed.) I made a nice cock, but there was no need. He did not blame "(...)
Moggi:" But if not then a change does not take any more, but why do we kill the league? "
Biscardi:" No, you do not kill a c. .., maybe you killed the last year, I should be '40 million, you made the bet with me and you lost '
Moggi: Aldo, but I ... You are like a clock already insured, what can I say? "
Biscardi: And where are you?"
Moggi: And you know it when I tell you ... "
Biscardi: And I do not know. Do not ever send it to me ... "
Moggi: Vaffa ... But, I gave you a cost 40 million"
0 comments:
Post a Comment