There were a German, a Russian and an Italian ... There
There were a German, a Russian and an Italian ...
Mattia D'Alessandro.
I'm ready. I'm here, ready to pour four drops of ink to declare the demise of the star. Today, four months does not make you more alive. Since my family has exploded into a thousand pieces. And as if expecting the worst time to disappear. The star is no longer came to see, even in dreams.
Italy has just lost against France of roosters rugby. I'm almost glad I do not even know the rules of rugby. My wife filed for divorce, a destination. He obtained the goal. My two most important concepts will be with her. Dark.
I recently returned from the factory. I deal with caps. Plastic caps.
I started in January. A friend gave me his number saying they were looking for a machine operator. I have not even asked what they were. Duemilacentodue miles to keep breathing. It 's weird. It 's all too weird. I started to earn a salary, but I can not breathe. I had a house, a family and a nightmare. Now I have a job, an imaginary friend and liver chipped.
I can no longer cry. I noticed the other night. Ate quiet, when suddenly a jellyfish has stung me stomach. It took me two hours to clean up the kitchen. I felt I wanted to cry, but it was as if I had buttons for eyes. They were hard and dry. Emotional drought. Do not cry, do not laugh, but I think. Then the fatigue threw me on the bed, sometimes not even undress and leaves me motionless for nearly four hours.
rains, it rains here forever. I started to develop my two concepts do not see them anymore. They are robots. Vivo mechanically trying to limit humanity. The night I can not dream, they are robots. In the factory, I have two very nice gentlemen. Sometimes they make me angry. One is German and weighs fifteen tons, is called ZK99. The other is Russian. Much thinner, but very sensitive. It's called EEE001. I work with them every day, sometimes even on Sundays. Recently the Russian rebels a bit 'too much. The German is a lot of commotion, then suddenly goes out. Every time I have to read him stories, but in this case tales serve to restart it. Fairy tales are long, even twelve hundred pages. I spend my hours to verify that get along, and I must admit that there are few moments of peace.
I often think of the star, how it was manifested in my life and how the 'deformed. My contract runs out in a month, have informed me that do not renew. My wife needs money, always, constantly. I'm almost afraid to hear it in the evening. I have a feeling I'll go back to dream, for now, I started to smoke.
(could go on ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment