Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Reception Plates And Napkins

I dreamed star.

I dreamed STAR OF TIME. Matthew D'Alessandro



exasperated and exasperating cough. So it was that I woke up. Note little-known bass baritone. I even managed to create a melody in my mind. Striking a lung. I could not see out, but it seemed the usual Monday in October. I got out of bed, my spine straightened. A feeling never felt before. The wig of Aunt Ester was floating on a sea of \u200b\u200bink. Everything was floating on a sea of \u200b\u200bink. I then something snaps his ankle. I fainted.

When I woke up I was still in the room full of ink. I looked out of bed to see the ground, everything was clean. The walls still bear the marks of that black sea. What was that? Suddenly I remembered the bite on the ankle. Scalciai the covers to see the signs. What appeared from under the covers and it was still difficult to tell. A gust of wind threw open the windows. Then something live with me and enveloped me, the whole house. I could not look me in the ankles. The air was full of dust. I did just in time to cuddle up under the covers. I fell asleep.

I was an infinite time between sleep and dream. I kept seeing my ankles. A monster, never seen before, was biting. But worse. Began to swallow, but slowly. The feeling was almost pleasant, but occasionally, the monstrous be discharged of small doses of electricity on my meat. I was hooked on that thing. I never more awake.

I said goodbye to my children, a fleeting glance at the photo of my wife. I went into the machine. Indoor temperature: minus five degrees Celsius. I felt even a slight headache until arrival at the company. The car, inside. Automated gate. I pressed the button to open, nothing. On the other entrance, screaming and shouting. I got out, I went in cold. A police cordon guarded the entrance. Colleagues were desperate. Some tried to break through the cordon. He flew a few beatings. I went back into the car and went home. As I drove I remembered the monster in the dream. I had already eaten, I was unemployed.
could go on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment