57 .. WHY I 'and the outlet .. right .. of a mother!
Trazzi Katty, who was born in Milan on 22 10 1978 Friday greeted us eleven evening at 8.30 to go out with friends but unfortunately the flashlights of magenta next to the pharmacy via the awakening me taken away: chiamimolo destiny, I do not know ... too many circumstances have occurred! 1 Katty had never used a helmet again, the kid had a helmet on which Richard had already had small drops today as a mother then I ask myself: why changing helmet! ... why not keep his ... how many because I want to say to God ... Richard and you know that this helmet was not approved because the helmet had already been too impressed by your falls ... today your conscience does not make you think that if you do not change the helmet with my daughter ... she was here today ... Kattty told me in a dream to forgive you because I loved you ... but now that passs 14 years and 8 months I will not do more with me! For a trivial exchange of helmet by Riccardo gift you've done to my daughter ... But now that you had his helmet are here to Viceroy your life .... Katty and there is no pui Tea ... but to me that his mother has never gone away, because with my love life as long as I keep it in camper on this earth. WHY I '.. An outburst of Mom rita 57
www.ilmilanese.it _______________________________________________________________
0 comments:
Post a Comment